Enhanced Recovery after Birth, Surgery, & Cancer Treatment
In-Home Physical Therapy and Doula Services in Southeast Colorado
Faster Recovery. Fuller Life.
- Prenatal – physical and mental preparation
- Birth – unlimited access & continuous support
- Postpartum – customized care & recovery plan
- Perinatal strength & conditioning
- Low back and pelvic pain relief
- High-risk pregnancy care plan
- Perinatal pelvic floor conditioning
- Tailbone & perineal pain relief
- Early cesarean recovery
- Customized return to activity plan
Reduce pain and swelling after:
- Lumpectomy & mastectomy
- Lymph node removal
- Breast/chest reconstruction
- Cesarean section
- Endometriosis surgery
- Gallbladder surgery
- Bowel surgery
- Bladder surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Total joint surgery
- Bowel leakage
- Bladder leakage
- Bowel/bladder urgency
- Difficulty with bladder emptying
- Pain during intimacy
- Pelvic girdle and/or tailbone pain
Improved circulation and function with:
- Cancer-related neuropathy and swelling
- Surgical-related pain and swelling
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Diabetic neuropathy and swelling
- Lipedema & fatty tissue disorders
- Aerobic performance testing
- Total body strength assessment
- Multi-joint & muscle flexibility testing
- Dynamic balance assessment
- Pelvic health assessment
- Sleep and nutrition screen
- Mental performance screen
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Time for yourself and those who depend on you can’t wait.
Neither can your recovery.
We believe that optimizing function and recovery after birth, surgery, and treatment for medical conditions like cancer is normal.
When therapy is started early, healing occurs more quickly, and abnormal swelling, persistent pain, and limitations with activity are avoided.
You are in charge of when your recovery starts after birth, surgery, or medical treatment, and where your recovery takes place.
We look forward to joining you wherever you are on your journey and maximizing your return to an uninterrupted and fulfilling life.